Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dan69royal

lots of military kit for sale

4 posts in this topic

hey everyone, i have a lot of military kit for sale. new to the forum so someone let me know if im breaking any rules or anything.

i have 2x desert molle vests. one is new and the other has been sprayed and went with me to afghan but is in good condition.

1x warrior RICAS system which is in great condition and never had any plates in it so has no wear or damage.

also have a number of pouches so some sort of deal can be made if you want vest and pouches. i have utility, mag, water, UGL and pistol mag pouches.

also have a desert man bag which is brand new and is ideal for carrying extra kit that your vest cant fit. ie, batteries, extra mags etc.

pm or post on here. if u wish il pm u my number. cheers

hey everyone, i have a lot of military kit for sale. new to the forum so someone let me know if im breaking any rules or anything.

i have 2x desert molle vests. one is new and the other has been sprayed and went with me to afghan but is in good condition.

1x warrior RICAS system which is in great condition and never had any plates in it so has no wear or damage.

also have a number of pouches so some sort of deal can be made if you want vest and pouches. i have utility, mag, water, UGL and pistol mag pouches.

also have a desert man bag which is brand new and is ideal for carrying extra kit that your vest cant fit. ie, batteries, extra mags etc.

pm or post on here. if u wish il pm u my number. cheers

PM'd

have replied. alot of questions about cost. let me know what sort of setup you are after and i will let you know. can also throw it together and send you some pictures so you can get eyes on what it looks like. prices will include p&p unless you live outside the uk and will be changed as and when. a fully tooled up vest will be around £100. depends on pouches. new to this airsoft scene. paint ballers seem to snatch up alot of this kit.

heres some pics. having difficulty with size

on left, double mag pouches. tough pouches, not like some of the cheaper brands out there. use these on my own vest, show on other pic. mine are just sprayed

post-2599-1302444529_thumb.jpg

post-2599-1302444627_thumb.jpg