Krytac upgrade help

SneefX26
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

If your not very tech minded I’d get it done by kingdom of airsoft they do some very good work.

for me personally if I was going to upgrade my SPR I’d get a edgi 6.01 tightbore and r-hop it, with a promy bucking for good air seal, maybe A promy steal cylinder for better air volume.

as long as you’re using good quality bbs you should be fine with the barrel being so tight.

I’d also consider a 30k high torque motor if you like to use semi for better trigger response.

But to be honest Krytacs are very good out of the box guns. Haven’t come across many guns that can put perform them massively, but I’m sure a gun upgraded properly would be a beast.

I was going to write something about Krytacs in a new thread but maybe ill jump on this as may also help the OP.

I have some SHS 13:1 gears laying about and was gonna put them in my CRB, but read the gear needs modification. Cant find a guide, whats involved? Dremel down the shaft a bit or..?

Archived