The Mall - Floorplan

Duff
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I still get totally lost at The Mall, story of my life and my Mum's nowhere to be seen....

So I spent the morning Googling trying to find floorplans for it, but to no avail.

Does anyone here who plays there know of anything like that out there?

Many thanks in advance,

• Head Moderator

They were on Google, because I downloaded them a few years ago.  Not very good or clear but gave a basic idea of the layout. 

• Head Moderator

Your Google-fu is weak.

Just looked on one site, it has a photograph of the original shop directory which shows an outline of the main and upper floors. You could use that and manipulate it.

Directory

CHEATS!!! the lot of ya :P 

Getting lost and turned around / finding new rooms is all part of the charm!

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

CHEATS!!! the lot of ya :P 

Getting lost and turned around / finding new rooms is all part of the charm!

Its allright seen loads of people study that map and then realise that it makes no sense in the gamezone. There is a walk around tour for first timers now to show the basic layout.

Why would you want a tour??

God if i ever get down there i will not be taking that tour. No fun if im not getting lost IMO lol

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

Why would you want a tour??

God if i ever get down there i will not be taking that tour. No fun if im not getting lost IMO lol

Its totally optional but to be honest you are better off doing it. You will only get shown the basic layout to aid you in finding your way back to regen. There is still plenty to explore on your own and you wont waste valuable play time wondering round in circles.

Archived