new to airsoft and looking for HELP!

awestie90
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Help help help I need some body but not just any body, I need a experienced airsofter! 

hi guys and gals I'm new to airsoft and looking for some advice.

I've never played airsoft before but want to get into it, my first question is what's the best airsoft site close to me (I live in Nottingham) willing to travel but not super far out!

next ukara, when going to my first airsoft site and playing does count towards getting my ukara and what do I need to do to get it. 

now some questions about gear!

#1 best AEG/brand for starting out which is upgradable and customable?

#2 where to buy and where not to buy?

#3 if I turn up with a two toned gun will I get looked down upon?

as much help as possible would be appreciated 

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).  Have a read of all the pinned (sticky) topics in each section.  The search tool is your friend and has a 3 character minimum length, type a term and read the results.

The Gaol, Leics

Yes, if the site is registered with UKARA

G&G CM16 - read pinned topics

Anywhere without BB in title

No discrimination with coloured guns

• Head Moderator

Fire Support, Patrol Base, and Combat South

hey mate, welcome :) , as Jedi has already answered the questions and such. I'll just add that Defcon airsoft is another decent place to buy if they have the thing you want.

Also, I'm planning on visiting The Gaol myself soon, as im located near Birmingham so its roughly an hour away driving for both of us to get there. Could easily arrange to go the same day for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived