King Arms Black Rain Ordnance Rifle

STORMZOMBIES
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i saw this gun while browsing and it looks gorgeous i dont really know a huge amount about king arms i do have a KA rifle but never actually used it on the field yet so i have no idea about performance could anyone shed some light on the internals of this gun i know the  externals are said to be really good but i have heard mixed reviews on KA internals so can anyone help?

https://www.airsoftworld.net/king-arms-black-rain-ordnance-rifle-black-airsoft-aeg.html

maxresdefault (1).jpg

king-arms-black-rain-ordnance-black-red-gold-1.jpg

kingarms-64931-2.jpg

I had one king arms years ago and the internals were very good. The hop up was a clone of the Prometheus NEO chamber and the gearbox internals were nice. Big bearings and good plastic on the tappet plate. They usually shoot hot though, so make sure the FPS is where you want it. 

23 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I had one king arms years ago and the internals were very good. The hop up was a clone of the Prometheus NEO chamber and the gearbox internals were nice. Big bearings and good plastic on the tappet plate. They usually shoot hot though, so make sure the FPS is where you want it. 

Alright thanks for info!

Never used one but spoken to people who run them (about 3-4 years ago) and they were solid, they’ll probably have improved on that so I see no reason why they wouldn’t be good.

another option I think is interesting are the E&L m4s similar price range I believe 

2 minutes ago, Pritch said:

Never used one but spoken to people who run them (about 3-4 years ago) and they were solid, they’ll probably have improved on that so I see no reason why they wouldn’t be good.

another option I think is interesting are the E&L m4s similar price range I believe 

Alright cool thanks I originally was looking at KRYTAC LVOA S but due to the fact no stores anywhere currently have them in stock and no idea when they will be restocking I’m looking for alternatives so thanks 

Archived