WE M&P problems.

Eenthuncob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm having some issues with my WE M&P, Firstly the hop doesn't seem to be lifting .28 bbs i've tried turning the hop up but to no luck its a new gun only bought a week ago should I just take it back or could a bit of tweaking sort it out?

Also the magazine doesn't seem to feed very well it will fire 2 shots then miss one then fire a couple more, will that just bee a dodgy magazine fault or could that be a gun problem?

thanks for any help, Matt

Hi matt,

Mag issue is a simple one the paint in the feed channel is jamming the follower , your hop issue could be a number of things first off get the barrel out the gun and see how the hop is working looking down the barrel etc looking to see if anything is out of shape . I my self would only use .28's in a cqb area where range was not important as the gun will only be pushing 280-300fps max so for ranged shots would use .2 with .25 at a push. 

One great improvement you can make to the gun is swap the hop rubber out for a maple leaf unit 

Thanks for the info, will have a look into the magazine issue.

I've found out the issue with the hop up and its a fault with the hop arm from the factory and ive got a new arm on the way.

Matt

Archived