Krytac Trident PDW - MkII

1 post in this topic

Make: Krytac
Gun/Model: PDW MkII
Accessories: 7.4v Lipo (x2)
Condition: Used, but good. Light wear and tear
FPS: 330
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: £295 (if you're considering offering £200, such an offer has already been declined, apologies)
Pictures: Lots, see below.

Selling this on behalf of my friend Pete, who's got himself a Firehawk instead as he's looking to make his set up as light as possible.

It's incredibly compact and dinky making it perfect for CQB, but despite its little size, it's really really good in woodland games that Pete has played at Dorking.

The gun is completely standard apart from the spring, which was downgraded to an M100, giving a consistent 328-330 FPS as we play the mall quite regularly which has strict 340 limits.

The stock spring is included which (apparently) could take it back up to 350 FPS should you desire. We never chrono'd the stock spring.

Also included are two 7.4v Lipos which are fairly new and in good condition.

As well as the original hicap mag and owners manual. And a couple of extra rail pieces.

It's important to point out the original box is not included.

As there's no box, I'd really prefer collection from my house outside of Reading (RG7 Postcode) or I can deliver within 15 miles. Or I visit my parents in Guildford once a month or so, so can bring it down there if need be.

I'm playing at the mall on the 18th of January if you're going to be there, that'd be lovely and easy :)

Defence required and Will be checked before it's collected/delivered.

Please see photos below - any questions, please just ask.

Uo4XtNa.jpg

QAIzzsv.jpg

1eR6gv3.jpg

eOw9L84.jpg

C5DPMYd.jpg

i596oMH.jpg

asjkvjF.jpg

opppXri.jpg

JM2sEaL.jpg

X4teGwn.jpg

Steptoe likes this