(Help Needed) Cyma 1911 aep

Jack1911
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have just recently started playinng airsoft. I own a cyma 1911 aep and a double eagle m83. I am looking for a rail that fits the gun. I have been told by a friend that the g18c rail works , however I am unsure and seek a second opinion .

EDIT : I need a rail for the 1911 not the double eagle 

Got a pick of the actual gun? 

I put a TM HI-Capa rail on the bottom of my dad’s CYMA CM128, but could have screwed on any short rail to be honest

1 hour ago, Jack1911 said:

I have just recently started playinng airsoft. I own a cyma 1911 aep and a double eagle m83. I am looking for a rail that fits the gun. I have been told by a friend that the g18c rail works , however I am unsure and seek a second opinion .

Double eagle M83? As in one of those cheap M4 things?

IMG_0318.JPG

• Supporters

I would just buy the cheapest generic short rail section then glue and bolt it on.  I say "would" in the sense of "have bought, will glue + bolt when I have something to put on the rail".

It's not an AEP that you'll want to sink much money into.  I say "you" in the sense of "me". ;)

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

I would just buy the cheapest generic short rail section then glue and bolt it on.  I say "would" in the sense of "have bought, will glue + bolt when I have something to put on the rail".

It's not an AEP that you'll want to sink much money into.  I say "you" in the sense of "me". ;)

Thanks mate 

4 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

..confused ?? you should be..ha,ha..

Go,enjoy the experience,get your defence and then SPEND...

Archived