Sniping

CharlieJura
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

A couple of days ago I posted a topic asking how to upgrade my CM16 , but I would also like to start sniping and was wondering what would be a good sniper to start that I could upgrade, also I don't have a ukara so could I use camo tape to hide the bright colours but take it off after a game 

• Head Moderator

I have deleted the duplicate topic and moved this to a better sub-forum.

Please have a read of all the pinned (sticky) posts in each section, always a good place to start and gain some knowledge.

And the search tool, has a 3 character minimum length, is useful. Try different words and read through the results. There are many topics about sniper rifles, etc. You may want to edit your OP (above) and add some relevant details, i.e. budget for gun and upgrades, technical knowledge.

8 hours ago, CharlieJura said:

I don't have a ukara so could I use camo tape to hide the bright colours but take it off after a game 

There are topics about this in the UK Law sub-forum, but yes that would be fine as a temporary modification.

12 hours ago, CharlieJura said:

A couple of days ago I posted a topic asking how to upgrade my CM16 , but I would also like to start sniping and was wondering what would be a good sniper to start that I could upgrade, also I don't have a ukara so could I use camo tape to hide the bright colours but take it off after a game 

Just remember that the role of a sniper in Airsoft will be vastly different to the exciting videos you will see online or movies starring Tom Berringer! 

Its obviously your choice but it might be worth some serious thought before you go and buy a ghillie suit and sniper rifle without perhaps experiencing it first and/or talking with people who have done or do the role.

Archived