Choosing Sniper rifles out the box!

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

VFC m40a5. The only logical gas option... adjustable FPS, consistent, flat hopped standard, 90m+ out of the box

My son was suckered in by the Novrisch videos. Whilst I have a fully upgraded VSR10 with about £700 of upgrades in it, after using it for a couple of games he uses AEG every time!

Snipers are for those of us who are athletically impaired ;)

Seriously though, good sniper rifles aren't bought, they're built - and it costs!

19 hours ago, wiggle5 said:

If you want something cheap, I have a Swiss arms c02 rifle that is 450ish FPS stock but is VSR compatible so you can change the bolt and convert it to spring later if wanted. So could buy the upgrades bit by bit then swap it over when you have the full set up

Only cost £75

I bought one for my son. Replaced barrel and hopup chamber for genuine TM VSR brass version and it's pretty good. Much less consistent than my VSR springer - but with CO2 that's to be expected. You can get monster fos out of the Swiss Arms (SAR10) but be careful to keep it site legal.

On 12/01/2018 at 6:34 PM, stig said:

I bought one for my son. Replaced barrel and hopup chamber for genuine TM VSR brass version and it's pretty good. Much less consistent than my VSR springer - but with CO2 that's to be expected. You can get monster fos out of the Swiss Arms (SAR10) but be careful to keep it site legal.

Ive only used mine at home never used it properly but its decent for the money and im sure the ugrades you have done will make a decent improvement. Mine has a little reducer in the nozzle to keep the power done but yeah without that they are something silly like 700fps

Hello chaps, I'm writing to enquire about suppressors.

I am not an avid player but I do enjoy guns haha.

I own a W700 super X9 ( only reason I bought it was for the shell ejection system because come on that's sick as bawls) and am looking to put a suppressor on it. It's got a clockwise thread but I'm not too sure what suppressor to buy as I don't want one that won't fit.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Jon

• Head Moderator
5 minutes ago, JDPainting said:

I own a W700 super X9 and am looking to put a suppressor on it.

That is off topic.  Just create a new topic in the Advice & Technical Help section where you can specific help.

Archived