New Loadout - something a bit different

wiggle5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Getting back into airsoft after a break (well about 8 years) 

When I was doing it last time I just had a bunch of cheap surplus DPM and never paid much attention to my kit. This time I wanted to do something a bit more interesting and fun so the plan is to recreate the "asset containment unit" (ACU) from jurrasic world

Screenshot 2018-01-05 at 20.51.08

Not the gun just the kit, easier than I thought as it is a kryptek camo pattern that is fairly easy to get hold of for the shirt and hat. Get a few badges and grey trousers/tac vest.

What do you think?

Anyone else have any good movie inspired load outs?

• Mostly Retired Moderators
21 minutes ago, wiggle5 said:

Anyone else have any good movie inspired load outs?

The guys here are probably sick of me posting this..... buuuuut yes! :lol:

I have a Ghostbuster suit I wear to the Mall every now and again.

sTcRf1R.jpg

TB2TY79.png

I'm currently working on a Black Mesa Security guard set up from Half-life 1. 

Can't help myself! :lol: it's more fun than pretending to be a soldier.

Yeah I think Kyptek Neptune is the one you want. Pair it with something futury like a KSG or UAR, and you could have an awesome loadout.

Apparently It is actually the mandrake custom dyes darker by the costume designers to get the right colour for the film but the typhon looks close enough and readily available.

10 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Can't help myself! :lol: it's more fun than pretending to be a soldier.

Totally agree with that, I dont like to take things too seriously

thats pretty cool, can you make an aeg fire out of a hoover though? :lol:

1 minute ago, wiggle5 said:

Apparently It is actually the mandrake custom dyes darker by the costume designers to get the right colour for the film but the typhon looks close enough and readily available.

Totally agree with that, I dont like to take things too seriously

thats pretty cool, can you make an aeg fire out of a hoover though? :lol:

In the warmer months of the year, I have an "MI6 on vacation" loadout - shorts, walking boots, colourful Hawaiian shirt and a straw hat. And a concealed carry pistol. It's great fun.

Theres a french website which lists various loadouts from all sorts of places, cant remember the site though. but they had a whole Jurassic world loadout listed.

It was really good for inspiration but also sold all the gear too

Will have a look for the link.

53 minutes ago, Sako said:

Has anyone ever played in a suit and tie combo? Would be quite good to see...(someone else do it!)

I haven't personally but I've seen it at my site when they did a campaign day a few months back with a drug cartel vs police story.

The drug cartel boss was wearing a black suit and red tie (hitman style) and had 2 bodyguards wearing grey suits lol.

10 hours ago, LightningCh said:

I haven't personally but I've seen it at my site when they did a campaign day a few months back with a drug cartel vs police story.

The drug cartel boss was wearing a black suit and red tie (hitman style) and had 2 bodyguards wearing grey suits lol.

That would have been great to have seen/be part of!

makes a refreshing change from the full on geardo’s.

The shootout scene from the movie ‘Heat’ is an awesome example of suit/tie + gun combo...

89751AE4-9015-45ED-80A7-EF0D52EFCA02.jpeg

21 hours ago, Sako said:

Has anyone ever played in a suit and tie combo? Would be quite good to see...(someone else do it!)

Seen it once or twice, also seen Payday running a round a site, some WW2 Paras, old 1920s style gansgters with tommy guns, drug lords with gold AKs and a ghostbuster!

#So much more fun to see than multiglampers

• Head Moderator
21 hours ago, Sako said:

Not personally tried it. Have seen several wearing jacket and tie. One player looked as if he had just come straight from his sales job, unless it was supposed to be a hitman look with red tie.

On 1/5/2018 at 9:04 PM, wiggle5 said:

This time I wanted to do something a bit more interesting and fun so the plan is to recreate the "asset containment unit" (ACU) from jurrasic world

found it...

http://www.heritage-airsoft.com/en/431-airsoft-loadout-jurassic-world

3 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

Seen it once or twice, also seen Payday running a round a site, some WW2 Paras, old 1920s style gansgters with tommy guns, drug lords with gold AKs and a ghostbuster!

#So much more fun to see than multiglampers

Agree it makes for a more interesting scene for certain, the druglord with gold AK would have been hilarious! 

• Supporters

There was a Wild West Mexican at one of the game days a little while back, he had dual revolvers and a matching shotgun. But his hat and “poncho” were brilliant. 

Think we we ended up calling him John Wayne, you know, because why not.

On 07/01/2018 at 11:12 AM, Sako said:

I've often thought about getting a cheap suit and a UMP45...

5026185-1554349176-o-JAM.jpg

3 hours ago, CARBr6 said:

I've often thought about getting a cheap suit and a UMP45...

You can get ‘decent’ slim fit black machine washable suits from Matalan for under £50! 

7 hours ago, Prisce said:

There was a Wild West Mexican at one of the game days a little while back, he had dual revolvers and a matching shotgun. But his hat and “poncho” were brilliant. 

Think we we ended up calling him John Wayne, you know, because why not.

I’ll tell you why not .... should have been nameless or Clint Eastwood

Bloody kids of today!!!!!

• Supporters

Suits in game; seen a few times.  My brother, a good mate of mine and a couple of other lads I loosely know all doing PayDay (me just in tac gear because I'm boring af):

39583212581_2ff4e91359_c.jpg

38687445465_d8b006dd1a_c.jpg

I bought my brother's suit for him one birthday actually, he's holding a wedge of fake dollars there.  Was a tesco budget number, 100% polyester so probably actually quite hard wearing and easy to wash, but stay the hell away from any pyro.  Then again tons of camo airsofters wear is all/mostly poly so same rule applies.

On 1/7/2018 at 11:12 AM, Sako said:

Had a Heat-ish/Payday-ish kit a little while ago. Was good fun. Next time, I would have a duffel bag with my hydration and fake cash! Though a lot of people though I was doing Hitman....

IMG-20170910-WA0001.jpg

5 hours ago, Iisjreg said:

Had a Heat-ish/Payday-ish kit a little while ago. Was good fun. Next time, I would have a duffel bag with my hydration and fake cash! Though a lot of people though I was doing Hitman....

What chest rig is that?

Archived