Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bfaster

AEGs for sales

7 posts in this topic

Guys / Girls,

I'm looking to sell my AEG's if anyone is interested. I am willing to part with all I have at a reasonable price of £220. I am though open to selling bits off separately.

In brief I have:

1 x CA SA58, includes red dot sight, 2 x 450 round mags and 1 x 1000 round mag. I also have extra springs, night game silencer / tracer system.

1 x A&K M249 fair condition, but excellent piece of kit.

2 x Bar 10 rifles each has a little mechanism problem, but I'm sure it can be fixed between the two. One is a short barrel and silencer type and the other is practically new and is the long barrel version.

I have quite a few batteries, a good charger, good mark, and there is quite a few other bits that comes along.

Give me a call if interested on 07785576369 or email me at bfaster7@aol.com.

Cheers

bfaster

Have messaged you and attempted to e mail you, no answer on message and your e mail is un regognised so mail bounces back ???

Have messaged you and attempted to e mail you, no answer on message and your e mail is un regognised so mail bounces back ???

I text the bloke and got the reply "all sold"

I text the bloke and got the reply "all sold"
well i email him here on the 2 August and asked him to find out about postage he phoned me and told me he would get back to me with costs and that was the last i heard sent him emails and no reply i think maybe he change his mind about selling them?