Where did I put.....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

....the iron sights for my Krytac Vector?

Ive been looking for them most of the afternoon, checked all the usual places, so any idea anybody? :D:D

rdb

in a small plastic container on a shelf that also has random airsoft bits n bobs in ...

Just now, Careless said:

in a small plastic container on a shelf that also has random airsoft bits n bobs in ...

I think I’ve looked in all my bits and bobs tubs, might have been a man look though lol

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

I think I’ve looked in all my bits and bobs tubs, might have been a man look though lol

Was most likely a man look lol
Get a woman to look, regardless of your relationship to her, she will find it in 30 seconds. No problems, and she will definitely find it somewhere you have already looked :D

Best advice I can give.

Just now, LightningCh said:

Was most likely a man look lol
Get a woman to look, regardless of your relationship to her, she will find it in 30 seconds. No problems, and she will definitely find it somewhere you have already looked :D

Best advice I can give.

:D:D:D:D 

2 minutes ago, Prisce said:

Cutlery drawer! Or have you started putting the Christmas decks away...? Is it in one of those boxes.

Good shout (runs off to check before swmbo returns from work) :)

It will be in the Last place you think of looking

• Supporters

In some small gap like under a desk or cupboard next to where you tinker with your guns. 

22 minutes ago, snuff said:

Ask your other half where THEY put it...

Not a chance ha ha

Just now, sniperslucky said:

I'd stop looking, they will turn up in no time :)

This is a plan, going to start right now, thank you

They're clearly in that one pocket of your bag that you always forget is there but is a 'safe place' when you originally thought it logical to put them there... 

Archived