Pistol Apparaisals please...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Soooo, I’ve bought far too many rifles lately, so I have to sell a couple of pistols.

I have a TM government Hi-Capa, with a black no drop barrel, which effectively makes it as accurate and consistent as a Gold Match, without the bling. All of the silver parts have been replaced with gen TM black parts, comes with all original parts.

Immaculate, never skirmished, never holstered, only ever used for target practice, never even taken outside lol.

Comes with Nuprol hard case, two mags (one WE, one TM) original box and all original parts

I’m also expecting a TM MK23 in the post, completely standard and lovely condition, with all original parts and hard case etc. Two TM mags and a holster included.

Any advice on pricing would be great, thanks

rdb

• Supporters

Mk23s rarely lose value. I’d expect you’d get £135 quite readily, if your wanting to sell quickly, drop it to £120 but no lower. There’s a fully upgraded one on WeaponCrates with 2 mags and a holster for £170.

This has the TDC mod I key, maple 50 bucking and Crazy Jet barrel. 

On your Hi-Capa, no idea whatsoever. 

Yes, Mk23s go for the above quote. 

As for the Hi-Capa, I would imagine a ballpark figure would be £150-170.

TM's usually hold their value well. 

Archived