Tm 416d inner barrel and m100 spring

Allen428
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve got a Prometheus inner barrel and a eagle6 m100 spring to fit. Is this easy to do or get a tech to do it?

thanks

Using the Haynes manual scale;

The inner barrel is a 2 spanner job, the springs is a 5 spanner job.

Spring is involved to get to and on that particular model possible to damage your rear wiring quite easily (assuming sopmod / rear wired)

What tech you done previously?

Ok thank you, I’ve never done anything to a airsoft weapon before, was willing to have a go but not if there’s to much risk doing any damage.

It's one of those things, if you were tech savvy and generally mechanically minded I'd say go for it, there's plenty of tutorials online.

On the other hand that is a very nice gun and you'll need a stock tube spanner as a 'special tool'.

AEGs can be fiddly to the inexperienced, we all have to start somewhere, just normally on a cheapo gun ;)

Thanks for response. Think I will get someone to do it for me. Have thought for a while about getting a cheap second hand aeg to strip and practice on. 

Archived