Locations to play

Stainesy86
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I don't know if this was done before. But maybe a basic guide to UKARA registered skirmish sites and what they have to offer for game days, rough prices for these and settings for the games eg CQB indoors, outdoors, woodlands, vehicles involved etc.

I know there would be some people that would arrange a weekend away to try out new sites in different areas of the Country.

We have places to buy that is from member's own experiences so maybe something along those lines. Appreciate everybody will have an opinion on each place but it would be good for general consensus

• Head Moderator

Feel free to create a guide, although I think the same idea has previously been shelved as being too difficult to do. There is already a sub-forum for site reviews called "Skirmish Sites, Stories & Reviews", here:

https://airsoft-forums.uk/index.php?/forum/51-skirmish-sites-stories-reviews/

Why only UKARA sites?  There are some good skirmish sites that are not registered with that trade association.

9 minutes ago, Jedi_Master said:

Why only UKARA sites?  There are some good skirmish sites that are not registered with that trade association.

I only said UKARA sites mainly for those who would want to get their UKARA. I did see that other thread actually, but didn't really give that much information on what they offer, similar to what they would have on their website I mean.

Was just an idea lol

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, Stainesy86 said:

mind you I found this website just now

http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/ 

Yes, the one we have as a pinned (sticky) post called "Finding a Skirmish Site" in the  "Skirmish Sites, Stories & Reviews" sub-forum

• Moderators
On 29/12/2017 at 4:41 PM, Stainesy86 said:

mind you I found this website just now

http://www.airsoftmap.net/skirmish/ 

this site is out of date in places so maybe follow up with any interested sites, as 2 near me no longer run, one has been inactive for many years!

Airsoft Action mag has sites in the back of the mag.......

• 3 months later...
  • Root Admin

No intention for the forums to run its own directory - upkeep just wouldn't happen and I fear diversifying away from our core reason for existing (the forums) is rarely a good idea.

However, we will consider any particularly useful guide or commonly posted-in thread for being pinned/stickied to the top of its applicable forum. If you want to make a list of skirmishing sites then this may well get stickied.

J McDonald has been building one, www.airsofteventsuk.info .

Cheers

G

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

No intention for the forums to run its own directory - upkeep just wouldn't happen and I fear diversifying away from our core reason for existing (the forums) is rarely a good idea.

However, we will consider any particularly useful guide or commonly posted-in thread for being pinned/stickied to the top of its applicable forum. If you want to make a list of skirmishing sites then this may well get stickied.

Nice necro sir 💀

• Root Admin
30 minutes ago, Duff said:

Nice necro sir 💀

On 4/2/2018 at 6:09 PM, proffrink said:

We will be clearing the backlog of forum change suggestions from the Forum Feedback subforum

In addition, we will be going through the last years worth of threads in the Forum Feedback subforum and will answer each appropriately. Many have already been earmarked for implementation below, but you may wish to comment on or add your own thread to the pile before this happens. We'll periodically check them anyway though so there's by no means a cut-off for this. We'll try and clear the backlog of suggestions within a month.

Archived