KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

13 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

Hi,

can you advise if a P90 magazine holder would suit the vector mags?

thanks

Wayne

I have been looking at extended pistol mag pouches such as

Screenshot_20180222-205206.png

4 hours ago, sniperslucky said:

Hi,

can you advise if a P90 magazine holder would suit the vector mags?

thanks

Wayne

I have been told it can, But you’d want to use a bungee cord to hold it down rather than the mag pouch flap.

1 hour ago, Codenamebald said:

New toy. First play this weekend

Weather permitting 

Look nice mate what’s the FPS ?

6 hours ago, Nasro said:

Look nice mate what’s the FPS ?

New spring foc from the shop got it down to bang on 330. When they took a coil off the stock spring it was still too hot.

29 minutes ago, Codenamebald said:

Building your own?  From a kit? Look forward to seeing it complete.

No, not from a kit, using a Battleaxe D-60 and a Krytac mag, almost done :)

12 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

Evike has just previewed the same thing, not sure about a release date?

May I think

12 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Well, it works. Prototype so doesn’t look amazingly pretty, but I now have 1400 rounds to play with ha ha ha

5d66cEd.jpg

W6MSqia.jpg

Looks good enough to me, did you get the vector rear wired when you changed the stock over to the M4 type?

15 minutes ago, sniperslucky said:

Looks good enough to me, did you get the vector rear wired when you changed the stock over to the M4 type?

Cheers. And no, haven’t bothered, I get a decent enough battery for my uses. Would be very easy to do though

On 03/03/2018 at 0:06 AM, rocketdogbert said:

Well, it works. Prototype so doesn’t look amazingly pretty, but I now have 1400 rounds to play with ha ha ha

5d66cEd.jpg

W6MSqia.jpg

Hpa?

3 minutes ago, Codenamebald said:

Hpa?

Nope, AEG, it’s for my Krytac. Tested it at the range this afternoon, worked perfectly, just need to make it look a bit better 

This is the KWA

3kVOKV4.jpg

7 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope, AEG, it’s for my Krytac. Tested it at the range this afternoon, worked perfectly, just need to make it look a bit better 

This is the KWA

Such a beauty 

Hi Guys, got my KWA Vector a few months ago but didnt use it due to cold weather, Getting it ready for the spring/summer games and notice its shooting 240-260FPS max. Iv changed the hop rubber and given it some general maintenance, but no change, iv even put a power up Suppresor on it and it doesnt get above 260FPS. I know these new were 350-380, both myself and my local gun tech cant think what to do next, any suggestions?

Also rocketdogbert where did you get your UBR stocks? cant find them anywhere

4 hours ago, Monkey-Trumpets said:

Hi Guys, got my KWA Vector a few months ago but didnt use it due to cold weather, Getting it ready for the spring/summer games and notice its shooting 240-260FPS max. Iv changed the hop rubber and given it some general maintenance, but no change, iv even put a power up Suppresor on it and it doesnt get above 260FPS. I know these new were 350-380, both myself and my local gun tech cant think what to do next, any suggestions?

Also rocketdogbert where did you get your UBR stocks? cant find them anywhere

Im not sure what the tech has seen/done but a few things to look into would be around the bolt carrier and piston. 

1) Check your piston spring, maybe that’s has gone weak. Pull the nozzle out and let it go and it should retract back very fast and solid.

2) when you pull the piston nozzle from the bolt, check the sides and give it a light grease if it has dried out.

3) inside the lower receiver slide where the bolt carrier is inserted near where the bolt moves forward and back when fired should be lightly greased. 

Something else to check, find out from previous owner if an Npas has been installed, or you’ll need to open the piston and see. If there is one... you’ll need to close it fully for full power. 

I’ll show some pictures tomorrow when I get home. 

Let me know now if you’ve done any of these checks above 

mabs

Didnt know this was here. I verry recently aquired a KWA vector in original box and near enough unused condition . Guess by the look of it that its possably had less than 5 to 10 mags through it in its life. 1 of them by me and i have to admit its absolutly sweet to shoot verry possably the nicest thig i have ever shot. Question is do i run it or not with it being like new?

5 hours ago, Whompa73 said:

Didnt know this was here. I verry recently aquired a KWA vector in original box and near enough unused condition . Guess by the look of it that its possably had less than 5 to 10 mags through it in its life. 1 of them by me and i have to admit its absolutly sweet to shoot verry possably the nicest thig i have ever shot. Question is do i run it or not with it being like new?

Use it at least once and see how it feels ;)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.