KWA Kriss Vector Owners Club

Nasro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

7 minutes ago, Codenamebald said:

Evening one amd all.  So my Krytac has arrived at the shop and the stock spring is firing at 355. So have agreed to have a coil removed to bring it down by 15 to 20 fps as changing the spring will reduce it further. Good shout DaveGolf.

Yeah i think i need to remove a coil on mine tbh lol.

Considering my CRB was preowned and a bit abused... I had an o ring replaced, and at my last chrono it fired 350 on the dot with my hop up set to 8... I was told to dump a full hi cap mag through it which I did, this bought the fps down to 342... But it started creeping up again with each shot... Really surprised at how hot these fire out the box even when its UK spec lol

Quick question.

Is there such a thing as a speed loader for the Kryrac vector mags? I assume a normal plunger loader works? But is there a faster auto loader or a wind loader?

Thanks 

Ken 

Normal plungers always work lol. I personally have no idea on if adapters have been made yet for other types of speedloaders as (from what i can gather) the vectors all have different mags depending on their brand lol. Could be wrong there though.

3 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

Yeah i think i need to remove a coil on mine tbh lol.

Considering my CRB was preowned and a bit abused... I had an o ring replaced, and at my last chrono it fired 350 on the dot with my hop up set to 8... I was told to dump a full hi cap mag through it which I did, this bought the fps down to 342... But it started creeping up again with each shot... Really surprised at how hot these fire out the box even when its UK spec lol

Yeah they do seem to be slightly above UK spec ootbox which is odd but easily dealt with. Shop doing it for me so happy days.

1 minute ago, LightningCh said:

Normal plungers always work lol. I personally have no idea on if adapters have been made yet for other types of speedloaders as (from what i can gather) the vectors all have different mags depending on their brand lol. Could be wrong there though.

I thought it was just the KWA GBB that had the differing mags but not 100% sure. Plungers are a crap method if this is the only method currently. Further investigation needed I think.

Just now, Codenamebald said:

I thought it was just the KWA GBB that had the differing mags but not 100% sure. Plungers are a crap method if this is the only method currently. Further investigation needed I think.

You may be right... I can't really say I've looked too hard at vectors lol. Plungers definitely are a poor way of doing it though... Getting thumb cramps just thinking about it! Lol.

2 minutes ago, LightningCh said:

You may be right... I can't really say I've looked too hard at vectors lol. Plungers definitely are a poor way of doing it though... Getting thumb cramps just thinking about it! Lol.

Plunger plus cold day equals numb thumbs that's for sure

I guess until a specific kriss vector speed loader (if there are any out there please share a link) comes out, this is standard procedure to reload. It will get easier when you get used to it. 

Ask, I’m guess those who play with their vectors (us) are already carrying 6+ mags... and are far more efficient with their rounds than the standard M4 shooters. 

If you’re 20 mins in a game and you run out of rounds on all mags... you’re taking up to 5-10 mins to reload and that includes putting your gun down, quick stretch bla bla bla and that’s the end of that game Lol

5 hours ago, Nasro said:

I guess until a specific kriss vector speed loader (if there are any out there please share a link) comes out, this is standard procedure to reload. It will get easier when you get used to it. 

Thanks for the vid. Will look at those M4 style plunger loaders. Gives a good capacity compared to my pistol plunger.  Be there all bloody day with that.

12 hours ago, Codenamebald said:

Evening one amd all.  So my Krytac has arrived at the shop and the stock spring is firing at 355. So have agreed to have a coil removed to bring it down by 15 to 20 fps as changing the spring will reduce it further. Good shout DaveGolf.

Happy hunting with it, make sure you keep the mags empty when not in use.

17 hours ago, Codenamebald said:

Quick question.

Is there such a thing as a speed loader for the Kryrac vector mags? I assume a normal plunger loader works? But is there a faster auto loader or a wind loader?

Thanks 

Ken 

My son loads up 5 mags the night before and they last up to lunch time when he uses the 2rd burst mode. Speed and Stealth :ph34r:

4 hours ago, sniperslucky said:

My son loads up 5 mags the night before and they last up to lunch time when he uses the 2rd burst mode. Speed and Stealth :ph34r:

I will have 6 mag on the go. Just need to find enough pouches to store them

14 minutes ago, Codenamebald said:

I will have 6 mag on the go. Just need to find enough pouches to store them

I’m currently on the search for the perfect chest rig with molle back panel. 

It will look like this on the front, but the rear would be a custom tailored molle panel

http://headontactical.storenvy.com/collections/126688-all-products/products/4522963-6-pack-kriss-rig-bungee

3 minutes ago, Nasro said:

I’m currently on the search for the perfect chest rig with molle back panel. 

It will look like this on the front, but the rear would be a custom tailored molle panel

http://headontactical.storenvy.com/collections/126688-all-products/products/4522963-6-pack-kriss-rig-bungee

I have a molle vest setup but this is based around M4 and pistol. Have found some good msg mag pouches which come as singles or doubles which I think I wil go with. Only problem I have is that I have a pistol holster top of chest so this clashes with the tall vector mags. Will need to think carefully to avoid wasting money on bits I'll end up not using lol

Only problem I have is that I have a pistol holster top of chest so this clashes with the tall vector mags. Will need to think carefully to avoid wasting money on bits I'll end up not using lol

Is it this type of holster?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1CDGOYI_enGB760GB760&hl=en-GB&biw=375&bih=591&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=DLOEWvHUE8PJwQLT7qeADA&q=glock+holster+clip+molle&oq=glock+holster+clip+molle&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...38311.39250.0.39359.7.7.0.0.0.0.192.685.2j3.5.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-img..2.1.192...0i30k1j0i8i30k1.117.psJEbL5vnWo#imgrc=o8CUfwqPwSX9FM:

1 hour ago, Codenamebald said:

No. Condor fabric horizontal. Needed cause I'm a lefty.

Aha, I see. If you do find a smg/vector pouch with ‘molle system’ on the front, then I believe this holster would be ideal.. as if won’t be in the way and it’s easy to access/holster whether you are right handed or southpaw. That is the route I’m pursuing when I do accomplish the right setup

Evening one and all.  Can I ask what recommendations you have for batteries for the Krytac vector.  I've gone with stock 7.2 1300 25c.  Is there something better - lasts longer, etc, without damaging the gun? Thanks gents Ken

18 minutes ago, Codenamebald said:

Hi John. What power rating are yours please? 25c and or 1300mah?

Just checked, 1100mah 20/40, or I will use 3c 11.1v 1000mah 20/40 sometimes, but I don’t skirmish, I target shoot

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.