Dredd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Unsure where to post this so my apologies if in the wrong place :)

ok I'm s big fan of buying rigs I get addicted at times but still i need something to spend my hard earned cash on :) the thing is this I find myself sending so many pm's to people selling just to simply ask them first where are they based simply because 9/10 nobody puts there location on there ads, do I'm wondering could this be made as a rule to stop myself from having to send messages and also saving the time of others replying when it could be just listed for those who'd rather meet in person, of course I'm not wanting the full address all over the forum and I also understand those who'd rather just post, but it's little things like this that can save time,

thanks

• Head Moderator

Yes, location could be a simple enough addition to the sales template, and as an option members could choose to use it or not if they want / offer collection.  It would save a lot of unnecessary posts by members having to ask the seller.

Unfortunately only @Devastator as Root Admin has the ability to make the change. Will put it on the list of good ideas for him to do.

• 4 months later...

Archived