New to playing airsoft

Buddha
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone :)

As title says I'm new to Airsoft, at least playing it anyway. And just looking for advice.  I'm just wondering if anyone on here lives in the Scottish Highlands and has played in Tazball Airsoft or Bunker 31 near Aberdeen? OR does anyone go regularly to those sites to play ? As I believe they are the closest to Inverness.

Also, I'm looking for magazines and found these, but the price is rather cheap so I don't know if they will be as good as they should - any advice on this to would be appreciated -  https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ASG-Airsoft-Magazine-AEG-M15-M16-Armalite-140-Rounds-6mm-Soft-Air-17284/232180502954?hash=item360f0951aa:g:sVkAAOSw5cNYjMfB

I've had multiple Airsoft guns but nothing as serious as now. I have a ASG M15 Armalite Tatical Carbine in blue - AEG :( With a WE Europe F226 in Blue too GBB <3 :) . Going to go for a Multicam look 

Thanks

• Supporters

Welcome! :)

The pinned posts are worth a read. Lots of useful tips and tricks in there to benefit from. 

Those mags will work fine. I've got a box of 5 myself and haven't experienced any issues thus far.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Archived