Good GBB pistols under £110

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'm a fan of the TM and WE glocks. I also really like The TM 5.1 1911. The TMs are a little over the £110 mark, but not by much. 

Buy a TM G17/22 or a TM Hi-Capa if you can stretch your budget by £10, or go for a WE G17 if not.

Personally,  I wouldn’t bother with anything else

WE Gen 4 Glock 19 or 17 are good, but I suggest modifying slightly to glue the blue plastic barrel housing on the slide into place, as it can slightly fall down and get snapped off.

My WE F226 Railed has been a workhorse pistol for almost 2 years, and the alloy frame and rail might be scratched up now, but inside it still shoots like new.

Best TM's I own is the P226 E2 and the M9A1. 

Some decent TM's in the forum classifieds for well under that budget... 

9 minutes ago, MisterD90 said:

Easily the best GBB pistol ive used is the ASG CZ P-09 Duty

I had one of those, was good but not like how I remembered. I used to shoot the P07 a lot and loved the ergonomics, but I was 15 and my hands have definitely grown and there weren’t swappable back straps.

Best bet would probably be a 2nd hand decent TM for that price. If you need something for small hands, something like a Glock or P226 would be a good bet, perhaps a 1911 as theyre quite slim framed compared to the chunky hicapas.

Id normally slate WE and say Id not touch them with a bargepole after being burned by their earlier offerings and how terribad they were. But I got coaxed into trying a WE G19 recently and its probably one of the best pistols Ive ever owned.

TM are still better though :P Id take a 2nd hand TM over a new WE anyday. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Victor said:

Glock 17 has been my favorite. Guess there are lots who love this piece.
This might help though:
https://outdoorempire.com/best-airsoft-pistols-buying-advice/

Just naming a type of pistol is kind of pointless as there are good and bad Glock 17s manufacturer is more important than style.

As for that link it says the KWA M9 is the best pistol of 2018 :huh:.

To the OP up your budget and get a TM.

This kwa m9 new, or are you joking? I’ve had nothing but bad luck with them and their hop up could lift an erection in a strip club

Haha. Pretty much. I bought a pts mega arms.308 thinking it would be amazing after watching American airsoft stores go on about them. Was less than impressed when the big, heavy DMR wouldn’t lift a .28. It’s now getting a custom nozzle and hop up, so it will take maple leaf buckings and vsr barrels. 

WE tends to make very good pistols for the money.

I have a Biohazard M9 and 2 Gen 3 G17's and all 3 are solid guns with good weight and fire very well.

Archived