Sites for my lil bro

armyamy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all...

My brothers 13 and im looking for sites around leicestershire that i can take him to.

Obvously i wont be playing properly just staying with him so he doesnt spoil it for other people.

I understand that MAW and Grange Farm are only for 16+

If some one could give me some ideas it would be greatly appreciated as he is itching to go

Have you tried F&O The Embassy? I know its in the middle of Leicester, could give em a ring? :)

See thats where i usually go thats my main site, and i dont know wether he will be able to handle cqb

Ah yeah, suppose it is a little bit more intense than woodland. Hmm cant think of any others, though i dont live in that area, just been having a look at sites there recently cos im off to Leicester uni next year

Theres is a section on the forums that has loads of site on it, if you havent already looked there might be something on there? :)

See thats where i usually go thats my main site, and i dont know wether he will be able to handle cqb

He will probably be fine, I started when I was 10 and could handle the kill house at one of the sites I go which is like at point blank range so he should be ok as long as he's got good protetion :)

Yeh I've been trying to find put dates for them but cant seem to find anything.

Luttos just down the road u see

yeah i fancy playing there , it used to be a outdoor adventure place , i used to go with the school

must be fairly new

Archived