TM night warrior 1911

Jezza
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I'm looking at getting a night warrior 1911, love the look of the gun and obviously marui have got a very good Rep, I'm just a little put off by the polymer slide?? I'm just wondering about the weight of the gun and how it feels. Cheers!

Don't be put off by the TM polymer slides. It gives a fair bit of kick, not as much as a full metal pistol, but the accuracy is better because of it! I reckon the plastic slide is a plus rather then a minus.

I have a Strike Warrior, keep running it on duster gas. My Strike warrior feels very solid. MEU mags are very dependable though have a very small gas chamber. So don't expect to run through a whole mag of BB's without running out gas unless it's in the hottest summer. I underload the mags to about 20 BB's. The Warrior series does not have any need for upgrades and actually run worse with them. 

I have no need for another pistol. It's purely for picking up and working without trouble. 

Archived