Ics l85 problem

Oneshotonekill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I have just got my self a ics l85. I have has it upgraded with

16.1 gears

shs piston

shs piston head

m100 spring(guarder)

shs cylinder head 

shs air nozzle 

madbull python barrel

now the issue is. Is that I had a fully charged 7.4 Lipo ready to rock and roll and before that I had a vp racing 9.6 nihm,whatever you call them, and that one fired fine but a bit sluggish on fully automatic. But then I plugged in the 7.4 battery and when it fired it sounded like the battery was on its way out. I did check the battery in a Marui ak47,stock no upgrades, and it fired fine. But when the 9.6 was in it fired well but again in fully auto it was a bit sluggish. Hope u guys can help. Didn’t know if it was the gears being quite a slow speed. It chrono at 335-338 consistent on 0.25 

hope you guys can help 

cheers George 

Hi guys just a quick update! I took it down to combat Airsoft today and played with it in the morning but the day before I went I changed the motor so all good and got a bigger 9.6 and she sounds beautiful. Now when I was using it I had a mixed bit of firing. What I’m saying is one shot was going high the the next one would go straight and then the next one would go low. I turned the hop round to get it bang on but as I was firing the hop was going round so different shops went different. I had a look and the clip that makes the hop stay in place has fallen out so I’m gonna make a trip up to maplins and get the part and then she should be good 

• 2 months later...

Hi guys! 

If you can remember my ics gun had a few faults but now it’s insane but it’s developed another problem :( so when you shoot in semi the trigger locks back like in an m4 if you don’t have the spring. But In full auto it fires lovely. I was wanting to turn this into my type of Milsim weapon but looks like it isn’t going to be. Please help on telling me what the issue is 

Many thanks 

• 1 month later...

is the fire selector moving the internal fire selector over the gear box properly? the gearbox may not be interacting correctly

Archived