Forgotten Weapons presented by Gun Jesus

Defender90
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I don't know if this guy's YouTube channel has been mention here on AFUK before but, for those of you who are into real steel (or would like to be if you lived in a country where it was easier) may I commend this guy: Forgotten Weapons.

Despite looking like a hippy sociology professor he is in fact an absolute mine of authoritative information on obscure, old, historic and just plain weird weapons, there's something for everybody. He is also good at putting well known myths to bed.

For those here who are into Battlefield 1 or the development of modern automatic weapons there is lots of information to get your teeth into. The link here leads to a particularly odd one - a hand made bolt action Kalashnikov lookalike from the Khyber Pass.

That is one of his specialities it seems, also he is allowed into govt. facilities like the Royal Arsenal, it's Danish equivalent and at least once, Sig in Switzerland.

Archived