how do I get a rif?!

Lukecc
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am 15 and am getting into the airsoft community I have seen those 2 tone guns that to me just look ugly and obvious out on the field so I want to get a black one can my parents gift me one? Also do they have to have a ukara or something like that to buy one in the first place ?

the reason people discuss these stuff in forums is keeping a record of previous talks and ideas so people like you can come afterwards and read it all.

That is why there are pinned topics in every thread, I mean no disrespect but you should first read those threads before asking questions. 

Your first entry is a new thread that basically means you have not read anything or asked any questions on any topic yet, you just popped up and want people to explain you the stuff that has been discussed many times around the forum.

• Supporters

image.jpg

• Supporters

This has been discussed to death. Seriously, use the search function for any future FAQs.. 

To own a RIF the person who buys it needs to be 18+ with a valid defense such as a site membership or UKARA. Somebody can then gift it to you but no money can be exchanged.

Archived