Which TM gun should I get? Poll

Willet-will
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which TM gun should I get Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which TM should I get?

• Supporters

Just off the back of the non existent background info you've given, I voted for the 416 as it should meet 97% of your skirmish needs imo.

4 minutes ago, Willet-will said:

I meant just in general as a skirmisher which one would you rather splash £600 on.

(sorry for not providing background info)

Again, totally different Weapons, and a new version of the SGR-12 is due out in Jan 18 allegedly, Thor’s Hammer.

SGR, like the AA-12, is a great gun for spraying bb’s, at three rounds per shot, and up to ten shots per sec apparently,  you’ll need lots of mags and deep pockets

26 minutes ago, Willet-will said:

Which one do you guys recommend between the Tm 416 delta and the Tm sgr-12 ?

I chose the two guns because they both cost the same and they are the guns that I want to get but can't choose between.

i believe that both can be used for multiple situations since the sgr-12 is good for 45m with heavy enough bbs.

is the Jan 18 one the resident evil version then?

• Supporters

TM HK416 all day long, holds it’s value better also which is always nice, much more versatile weapon and a lot more upgrades available to customise it.

• Head Moderator

Buy both, they are excellent.  As an owner either one makes a good choice.  As expected from TM guns, they work stock with no need to upgrade either (with exception of converting the 416 to work with Deans and 7.4v LiPo battery)

The 416D will out range the SGR-12 and would have the advantage when outside.  The shotgun is much heavier to carry but can be easily fired from the hip, and I am preferring it for playing CQB with its 3 BBs each trigger pull.  The 416 magazines are M4 style magazines, hold 82 BBs as mid-cap or 30 real-cap, and can use TM M4 recoil magazines. The SGR-12 magazines are massive and only hold 90 BBs so 30 shots and will need larger pouches; the 3000 BB drum magazine is awesome though.  Both are fine with 0.25g BBs so not expensive to rock & roll on full auto.

I would recommend the 416D as it can be used anywhere, then get the SGR-12. :D

• Supporters

Still sticking with the 416 as a "do it all" skirmish gun, BUT if you already own a selection of aegs & maybe are planning on playing more cqb then go for the shottie.

Loads of places sell them. I’ve bought 2 already lol. 35 is all you need, you just have to change your play style a little

57 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Neither. Buy a TM MWS. It’s the future. If I had to pick.. 416

I had to look this up and it look's very very cool. I'd vote for this if there was a 3rd option on the poll!

Best thing I’ve ever bought. Works in the pissing rain, the freezing cold. Has a nice kick, built rock solid unlike the NGRS which are like toys. Outshot my upgraded NGRS Scar H in range and accuracy. And with a deviation of 3fps over 10 shots

Archived