AEG's with long inner barrels

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

I assume that none of these was any good? 

Cyma M14, as simple as that 

Length of barrel doesn't affect accuracy in airsoft, just in case you were heading towards the old 'longer gun, better accuracy' misconception. I wouldn't buy a gun based purely on that. But if you were just going for aesthetics, I'd agree with Ethon and say Cyma M14. I also had a JG G3 which was long and reliable. Failing that, you could have a look at Specna for some M16s or longer barrelled M4s in your price range (gunfire.pl has them at a good price).

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Ethon said:

Cyma M14, as simple as that 

33 minutes ago, Greg147 said:

Length of barrel doesn't affect accuracy in airsoft, just in case you were heading towards the old 'longer gun, better accuracy' misconception. I wouldn't buy a gun based purely on that. But if you were just going for aesthetics, I'd agree with Ethon and say Cyma M14. I also had a JG G3 which was long and reliable. Failing that, you could have a look at Specna for some M16s or longer barrelled M4s in your price range (gunfire.pl has them at a good price).

What they said ^^^

4 hours ago, Lozart said:

What they said ^^^

Glad someone else did, because you get fed up repeating yourself!

If you are desperate for a longer inner barrel, then go for a bullpup. Cyma F2000 should do you nicely. 

Archived