Mk2 sten

jaseredjacket
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys just bought myself a mk2 sten, full metal and has the v7 gearbox so should be reliable and its a beast!- looking for advice on cosmetic modifications, I want to keep it relatively genuine to the era 1942, has anyone modified one of these? Obviously I could fabricate a silencer and longer stock/wooden but need some ideas :) I've also heard the mp40 mags are a direct fit-  any confirmation on this- cheers all :)

IMG_20171206_165506.jpg

Do the absolute minimum to it

Stens were bulk built and sent around the world.  Though there are pretty pictures of silenced versions etc the main use of the MkII was as it came and the option being a leather hand guard for the barrel

Rather than just picking a cosmetic mod find some examples of it being used in photos for a loadout style — are you commando, para,commonwealth, resistance, etc and see if it would be right to have a variation

A wooden stock wouldn’t really be right unless you’re going to modify it to a different mark

Archived