Bad Influence Airsoft

Bad Influence Airsoft

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys, new video from the biggest milsim event in my country(Greece) 3 days operating...:) This is part1! Part2 is on the way...Check the video and if you like it dont forget to click the like button,comment and sub to my channel for more!! Thank you!! have a good day!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQfZJ9voV0E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys i am making a giveaway of Well g194 that i recently reviewed on my channel and i am giving  a 7.5% discount coupon for www.skirmshop.nl !!!!Check the video for more informations!! The coupon is  : badinfluence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ae8FfZ_l_4

• 3 weeks later...
Hello!! I wish u all good and safety new airsoft season! Thats my new video and for first time i am using my shoulder camera "novritsch style" that i spy from him and made it. Check the video and if you enjoy it like the video,comment and leave a subscribe it cost u nothing... Of course share it with your friends!! thank you in advance!! 

Ηello airsoft world! I upload a full review of Airsoft Innovation BURST XL with some tips!! Check it out and leave a like ,comment and a sub to support me! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngs7c8fCjg8

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an older model of the M203, and also a Soviet AK type.

To be honest they have very little practicality.

I have made more use of them for just making noise for fun.

To be of any use you need multiple shells and they are all single shot unless you carry a bottle of green gas, or CO2 to recharge them.

If the game has some relevance to the shells such as simulating blowing up an object, destroying a vehicle etc then there is some form of use.  But depending on the shell you just have a small single shot shotgun style blast

40mm launchers have been used in the US to fire the Nerf type of rockets - and have had a rule with regard to special vehicles or objects, but they still have little power as you’re blowing green gas/co2 into a foam shell to blow it out of the barrel. You’d get better performance throwing it

My M203 is the long barrel type similar to the video which could launch a nerf, There is also a short barrel type that can’t launch a nerf and my AK launcher is also short so couldn’t launch a nerf

Without a specific use they are a heavy piece of metal hanging off your barrel and a drain of £

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!!! This is my new review!! Check it out and if you enjoy the video dont forget to like comment and sub to my channel!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRMM_1SpFKk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doesn't look like a bad entry level product, especially at around £35, for those looking to get away from paper bangers, depends on preference really, not something i'd pick but something i'd probably recommend to players wanting to try out impact 'nades.

• 1 month later...

Nerf alternatives are available designed specifically for 40mm nade launchers. These weigh around 20 grams and are a little softer than the nerf pocket howler. Available in all good classified sections.

1520293891881.jpg

1520289426973.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.