VC Loadout

nellboy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all here is a pic of my VC loadout (I'm 3rd from the left)

IMG_0050editVC.jpg

VC pyjamas and scarf

Coolie hat

Chicom Vest

US Claymore bag

AKM w/ 8x mags

Without doubt the CHEAPEST loadout I have ever done coming in at under £45 :)

So anybody else got a VC or US loadout from the period?

• 2 weeks later...
Nice to see someone doing a VC loadout as everyone always seem to want to be US. I want to try vietnam airsoft at some point.

Hey Alex, I see from some of your other posts that you play at AWA Herts, I marshall at Gunman Airsoft and its not a million miles from AWA Herts (down the M11 and then A11, I work in London and regularly drive down there after nights to shoot and it takes an hour from London).

Anyway, Gunman are running another Vietnam Weekender on 18th-19th June. Still plenty of spaces (I will probably be running the VC team B) ) available for all sides (US, Aussie, NVA and VC). Here is a link to the Gunman forum for booking:

http://gunmanforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5812

Any questions or if you just fancy a look at some of the other photos from the last Vietnam weekender just pm me. In fact when I get round to it I might post up some of the pics anyway :)

Neil

Oh and one other thing, if you want to play and dont have the gear, Gunman has spare gear to loan out.

Any way here are some more pics:

IMG_0084editLazy.jpg

IMG_0080Attrocity.jpg

IMG_0067edit.jpg

IMG_0068edit.jpg

IMG_0044editMeet.jpg

IMG_0039edit.jpg

IMG_0009editFarmers.jpg

IMG_0001edit.jpg

Hope you like :)

Would you be able to tell me where you brought the gear from as I'm looking to be vc at combatsouths weekender this summer thanks

I got all my stuff from e-bay from this seller: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Saigon-Surplus/_i...1513&_pgn=1

Its hit-and-miss what he has in though. Soldier of Fortune has some sets of PJs, NVA boonies and other bits in their re-enactors section. Check this link: http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/reenactors/index.asp

Its a bit of a trawl but its all in the US Vietnam section.

In the photos I am wearing a black PJ top ( some of the guys just bought their PJs straight from Tesco for £10) and some loose cotton trousers.

Chicoms are available for £12 in loads of places. (Airsoft world, Flecktarn.co.uk etc)

Hope this helps.

certainly looks very interesting!

any other pictures from previous events?

I have about 50 more pics from this event but dont have any others. Sorry.

I'm normally shooting myself, but in this game I was the US interpreter for a little while so I got my camera out. The other pics were taken before and after.

• 1 month later...

Looks really good! would love to do something like this sometime! I've always thourght a Mogadishu black hawk down battle would be quite good if you could find a helicopter anywhere.....

• Supporters

Photos look so cool.

That said, in the one of the US attrocities, I didn't realise that the VC wore help for heroes bands :P

The WE M16 VN is gonna do so much for Namsoft IMO!

EDIT: In the picture of the VC guys up top, what's the long boltie being used, the only thing I can think it'd be would be the Kar98?

EDIT: In the picture of the VC guys up top, what's the long boltie being used, the only thing I can think it'd be would be the Kar98?

It does look a little like a Lee-Enfield but the VC and NVA did use some of the Russian Mosin-Nagant aswell as the Mauser Kar98s but they also used Arisakas when they captured them from the Japanese!

It is a Kar98.

Only 2 weeks to go until Gunman's Vietnam Black Ops game :) Cant wait. Will get some more photos and post afterwards.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay got some more pics of last weekends Gunman Khe Sanh 1972 weekender. Even with the sh*tty weather the three days of fighting culminating in a rushed evac by the US as the Khe Sanh Airfield was overrun, was fantastic.

All the pics from the event are here:

http://gunmanforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6315

Anyway heres a little taster:

IMG_0049edit.jpg

IMG_0160edit.jpg

IMG_0154edit.jpg

IMG_0102edit.jpg

IMG_0081edit.jpg

IMG_0204edit.jpg

Archived