Airsoft repair shop - for Ashbury 338LM

Dredd
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys I recently bought a Ashbury338lm and took it for a test fire at the weekend and me been slightly bull headed I broke something internal, I pulled the bolt back and a bb I guess got jammed  now rather than try to unjam it I pulled the bolt back two more times nothing came out I then took the mag out and some bb's fell out along with a piece of cheap looking plastic, I have googled about Ashbury'S over and and over again to see if there was  a video or something to show how to strip it down so I can find the problem, anyways the piece of plastic that fell out I think it's clearly something that pops the bb's out of the mag ( picture shown) does anybody know what this piece would be called? Has this happened to anybody? And can anybody recommend a really good shop to fix this problem for me? 

Thanks 

IMG_4795.JPG

IMG_4796.JPG

IMG_4797.JPG

IMG_4799.JPG

• Supporters

That's the 'fin' that pushes the BBs up the feed ramp into the hop up chamber.  Not sure how you've managed to snap it in that way! Must've really given it some welly. Take the gun down (upper receiver and barrel out of the stock) and it should be pretty clear where it came from. Some brass reinforcing pins and a bit of araldite and it'll go back together. 

Thanks mate really appreciate your advice  I'd rather send it to get repaired because with the luck I have I'll take it to pieces and never get it back together,I've just googled so repair shops so atleast I can explain to them what the part is :)

Him and his business are exceptionally busy, but his work is the proverbial dogs bollocks. But I would thoroughly recommend Sam Liggat at Kingdom of Airsoft in Dundee, he is currently working on my pride and joy G28 and inspired a huge amount of confidence as someone who without doubt knows what he is doing, and I will be going to him for work on my TM HK416 Devgru at some point in the future.

Worth a shot, just bear in mind that due to volume of work and emails etc. he receives,  you won't always get an instantaneous response. 

Archived