help looking for someone to make patches (that same question again)

Marc.RG1
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

First off i will say sorry for asking this question yet again, i did look at the search system but what was showing was either years old or embroidered patches and i am after the pvc plastic type..

After asking around and designing for a good few weeks i have come up with these, i did the same design in many colours but these colours seem to work well.

The problem i having though when looking online for patch makers or on instagram etc, people want you to bulk buy and spend close to £60-£150 this is just not an option for me right now, i just want a couple make up for myself and then to see if theres an interest for them, if there is i will then order more..

Any Recommendations?

Thanks for your help.

ATB, Marc..

Ebay have ALOT of embroiders willing to do custom patches.

You can deffo get custom name patches made in singles or small bulk buys so they should do you what your asking just type in custom patch and ask a few if theyre willing.

Failing that check in the 100% biker and bsh magazines theyve ALWAYS got embroider ads in there

hope this is helpful

pegasus

9 minutes ago, commanderpegasus420 said:

Ebay best bet for either 

Thank you both for your replies..

yeah i found many on ebay for embroidered patches but none for pvc rubber..

ATB, Marc..

I saw 2 for pvc patches for 40 theyre asking 200ish and 150 was like 400.

I think there asking so much and in high numbers because they have to use a custom mould to make them and to cover all the costs and make it worthwhile for both you and them.

I know its not what your hankering for but It would probably be best to go with embroidered its cheaper and easier and a nice trustworthy lil old lady will sew it up for you.

Sorry m8 did have a scan about for you but i think ur gna have to either bite it and buy bulk or go embroidered

Hope this has been helpful 

42 minutes ago, commanderpegasus420 said:

I saw 2 for pvc patches for 40 theyre asking 200ish and 150 was like 400.

I think there asking so much and in high numbers because they have to use a custom mould to make them and to cover all the costs and make it worthwhile for both you and them.

I know its not what your hankering for but It would probably be best to go with embroidered its cheaper and easier and a nice trustworthy lil old lady will sew it up for you.

Sorry m8 did have a scan about for you but i think ur gna have to either bite it and buy bulk or go embroidered

Hope this has been helpful 

Thanks mate.. Yeah I think you could be right I might just have to go the embroidery way for now, I'll at least get myself one made up for now, but I'll keep hunting around too. :)

38 minutes ago, commanderpegasus420 said:

Have you tried madpatches.co.uk

I just saw they do minimum of ten

Might be worth a shot

I will have a look at those too thank you :)

• Supporters

As @commanderpegasus420 mentioned PVC can get pretty costly unless you're buying in bulk and I agree that you should probably look into embroidery instead as it's much cheaper and easier to produce. In terms of services I would highly recommend Stitch me up - They make very good quality patches at affordable prices. No minimum order and they also offer thermal image patches which tend to be a bit more durable.

Archived