30rnd mags stanag/m4

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have two sets of low caps that are for M4s.

The first and oldest have done me sterling service with no issues or problems other than one splitting open when I was a bit aggressive with a speed loader. These are ASG Armalite Low Caps. Cost me about £40 for 10. They look like metal mags but are plastic. Had them a few years and still use them. In fact these remain my go to Mags.

The new ones are the Nuprol 30/125 changeable N Mags. Made to look like magpul magazines. Only used them a couple of times and they work well. I brought them more to stop me carrying loads of mags to games (lows and mid caps). They are more expensive than the ASG ones about £12 each.

Hope that helps.

CBH

19 minutes ago, Comicbook hero said:

I have two sets of low caps that are for M4s.

The first and oldest have done me sterling service with no issues or problems other than one splitting open when I was a bit aggressive with a speed loader. These are ASG Armalite Low Caps. Cost me about £40 for 10. They look like metal mags but are plastic. Had them a few years and still use them. In fact these remain my go to Mags.

The new ones are the Nuprol 30/125 changeable N Mags. Made to look like magpul magazines. Only used them a couple of times and they work well. I brought them more to stop me carrying loads of mags to games (lows and mid caps). They are more expensive than the ASG ones about £12 each.

Hope that helps.

CBH

How do the armalite mags compare to the nuprol mags?? 

Which one would you say is the best??

Thanks for the info

Pegasus

• Supporters
On 01/12/2017 at 0:59 AM, commanderpegasus420 said:

what do you reccommend?

Feeding 30 BBs into the cheapest mid caps that you can find.

Then feeding in the other 110 or so.

12 hours ago, commanderpegasus420 said:

How do the armalite mags compare to the nuprol mags?? 

Which one would you say is the best??

Thanks for the info

Pegasus

The Nuprol ones are more flexible allowing you to run them as mid caps as well as low caps. They 'feel' a better type of plastic but to to be honest if you only want mid caps I'd probably recommend the ASG ones. More bang for your buck and like I said they have never let me down and I have used them in APS M4s, my Krytac LVOA and Classic Army MK22 and my mate has borrowed them on a low ammo day in his G&G with no issues.

CBH

Archived