What sniper rifle to get?

Tristan Orr
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Well ever since I was a wee lad I have loved snipers and sniper rifles. Now I'm playing alot of airsoft I want to try my hand at it ;)

So my question is this, What sniper rifle do I get? I've been looking at Marui VSR-10 G-Spec or Marui L96. Anyone recommend any other type of sniper, about the same price range, cheers ;)

First off all.... The easyiest way of tring sniping out is to load out one of your guns with low caps or real steel cap mags and a scope, keep it in semi and go and play a couple of games.... if you still find it easy to "rack up the kills" then snipeing would be alright for you

However if your finding it hard to then snipeing simply isnt for you.... Its a cheaper way then handing over £200 odd and finding out you dont liek it?

Finally, someone sensible who want to be a sniper!!! Not some noob who want to be one "cos theur like welll good a' it on COD", god ###### they annoy me! :angry:

Anyway, if you like it and youve tried it, go for it! :D My mate (dave the mod on here) bought a Drag, used it a few times but hasnt been used since, i used it once or twice but didnt like it either, would much rather keep my automaticness (yes that is a word) :lol:

tbh, they prob would of liked sniper if they had a sniper rifle that worked :P

Anyways back to the issue at hand which one do i go for?? Now that its cleared up im not a Call of duty kid with to much bloody money! and besided I played black ops for a week and got bored! I started airsoft cuz I have friend In real LIFE that play it so I joined them :P

Archived