JG G36

adengtg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, 

For xmas this year i was thinking of getting one of the Jing Gong G36 (JG 608-X) guns, most likely the JG 608-7 with the front Ris and silencer for around £140-£160.  Just looking for any opinions on weather this is a good choice or not, ir any other recommendations for the same price. currently have a CYMA cm515 which barely works as i made the mistake of buying from bbguns4less but i will order my next gun from either taiwangun or patrolbase. I want the 608-7 as it has the ris, silencer, standard g36 mag and foldable stock. i was thinking of getting the stanag version but thought otherwise as ive seen a really nice electric drum mag for G36.

Thanks for the help!

• Supporters

I think that's a good choice. It's definitely one of the better G36C's on the market and a great gun for the price. I'm fairly certain it takes TM parts too so you've got plenty of upgrade options. 

3 minutes ago, Gepard said:

I think that's a good choice. It's definitely one of the better G36C's on the market and a great gun for the price. I'm fairly certain it takes TM parts too so you've got plenty of upgrade options. 

I know the the Jg mac 10 takes TM parts so i would assume the g36 does too. not that i have any fking idea how to replace any of the internals!

Bought my brother one from taiwangun for £90. Put a £10 maple leaf hop up rubber and nub. Shoots as far and accurate as any aeg I’ve seen. The plastic isn’t the nice nylon fiber stuff on more expensive models, but it’s been used 20 times this year in all conditions and hasn’t missed a beat. I don’t like the noise it makes.. it’s got a rather loud crack when firing.. but that’s just me being picky. 

9 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Bought my brother one from taiwangun for £90. Put a £10 maple leaf hop up rubber and nub. Shoots as far and accurate as any aeg I’ve seen. The plastic isn’t the nice nylon fiber stuff on more expensive models, but it’s been used 20 times this year in all conditions and hasn’t missed a beat. I don’t like the noise it makes.. it’s got a rather loud crack when firing.. but that’s just me being picky. 

Good stuff, Definately getting one then. I'll be getting the more expensive model just because it has the extended RIS on the front and the lovely silencer, as i'm not too keen on the standard G36 but this one looks really good.

Sounds good. I’d get a cheap vertical grip too as the rails might be uncomfortable on your hand over extended periods. Either that or hold it at the magwell. Taiwangun offer a free downgrade service. Make sure to tell them you want it firing at your desired FPS. Ours had an adjustable spring guide to increase/decrease the FPS by 20ish too

47 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Sounds good. I’d get a cheap vertical grip too as the rails might be uncomfortable on your hand over extended periods. Either that or hold it at the magwell. Taiwangun offer a free downgrade service. Make sure to tell them you want it firing at your desired FPS. Ours had an adjustable spring guide to increase/decrease the FPS by 20ish too

I'm getting mine from patrol base as taiwangun only have the Stanag version, patrolbase make sure that its under 350fps as standard

1 hour ago, Wo1f said:

You know what, ive just seen a JG AUG that looks amazing, looks like an AUG based sniper but shoots full auto at 360fps, it is much more expensive though (JG0446A)

I've had a 2nd hand (what I think is) JG G36C for a couple of years now and it's absolutely super reliable, not very long range, maybe 40 yards max, but maybe it merits a better hop?

Plastic outer barrel which is a let down and the body plastic is creaky.

I believe it was Oddies Airsoft said the new ones have gone down in quality markedly, so worth a bit of research.

My first aeg was a jg g36c, I beat the crap out of it and it worked flawlessly for years..

I sold it to a guy that destroyed it in 2 games, idk how he managed to do that though..

Really solid guns for the price, here you can get one for less than 100€, they shoot a bit hot for our country limit (around 120ms with a <100ms limit) but the downgrade literally takes 5 minutes and 10€ for a new spring.

The stanag version looks awful, but you can give/take mags from m4 users, which is actually helpful during games.

Archived