Questions

Mr Noob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was wondering what the average fps for the guns was at the skirmishes and If I turned up with my JLS SM6 two tone sniper with 300-370 fps would I be laughed off the site if I brought that or any other two tone.

Last time i played at my local site the FPS was 328(?) i think. I had a G-Spec shooting 327.8, and it was pointless using it. If i wasn't being out ranged by non-krono guns, i was putting 1 round their way, they were sending me 10.

I'm going to put my neck on the line here and say that sniping and airsofting, generally, don't mix. Not pure sniping, anyway. "Combat Sniping", as i call it - running around with a powerful, semiautomatic scoped weapon is fine, but sitting at the back waiting for that one perfect shot? Nah. Not in my experience.

its 328 fps but depending on the site thay could have a give ways of +10/15 but ive been to sties were there fps give way was 360 fps

hope this help

Archived