Could I have your opinion please guys

Mojo84
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys just wondering if I could get your opinion on a couple guns I’ve been working on recently for people as painting is my thing but airsoft might be as I’m going for the first time soon appreciate any feedback good or bad thanks 

37D902A3-E5CC-4DF7-8789-D291B259CDE0.jpeg

565B7720-46F1-481C-AB90-6A27E07E6D73.jpeg

• Supporters

Maybe it's just the camera, but your VSR 10 looks a little shiny. Personally I'd go over it with a can of matt olive but that's just me. As for the emblem, I think it's a nice addition to make it stand out from the rest. 

I like the 'tiger stripe' design on your G36, even if not the blue-black colours. 

Thanks man it is a little the lighting but not as shiny in person thinking about wet n dry over the clear coat to take some of the gleam off. Very happy with how the tiger stripes turned out thanks for the feedback 

Could be the lighting but that VSR looks super shiny.

Have you looked at Remingon 700s for inspiration?

f140c0e9bca052032d40aa289593d7d2--man-ge

17 hours ago, AshOnSnow said:

Could be the lighting but that VSR looks super shiny.

Have you looked at Remingon 700s for inspiration?

f140c0e9bca052032d40aa289593d7d2--man-ge

Think it is the lighting as in person it’s nowhere near as shiny but do think that is an issue so may have to wet and dry over the clear coat to take the gleam off to give it a Matt effect but thank you for the feedback yours looks fantastic also what you think to the tiger stripe it was for my mate who wears blue and black tiger stripe jeans to airsoft sometimes now he has a gun to match lol 

5 minutes ago, Marc.RG1 said:

Both look very good to be, liking the logo too :)

Thanks man love how the tiger stripe turned out thinking two tone tiger stripe for my next project, the logo was hard to do on such a small scale but really enjoyed doing it

2 hours ago, Mojo84 said:

Think it is the lighting as in person it’s nowhere near as shiny but do think that is an issue so may have to wet and dry over the clear coat to take the gleam off to give it a Matt effect but thank you for the feedback yours looks fantastic also what you think to the tiger stripe it was for my mate who wears blue and black tiger stripe jeans to airsoft sometimes now he has a gun to match lol 

Your mate is an idiot but the gun looks cool nonetheless!

On 19/11/2017 at 2:12 PM, AshOnSnow said:

Your mate is an idiot but the gun looks cool nonetheless!

Last time I played airsoft there was a guy running around the woodland in a chicken suit, is he an idiot too? Or should we all agree only multicam is allowed?

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Seany.exe said:

Last time I played airsoft there was a guy running around the woodland in a chicken suit, is he an idiot too? Or should we all agree only multicam is allowed?

To be fair if I saw a chicken running around in the forrest I'd check my fire. 

In terms of practicality, no. But using what you like and having fun is my priority. Dressing up as Santa or a snowman for Christmas always gives me a laugh and it certainly lifts everybodies mood up. 

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, Samurai said:

I managed to cross paths only once with a guy dressed as a teddy bear...

Was this an airsofter or just someone out in the woods “furring”?

7 hours ago, Seany.exe said:

Did I say there was anything wrong with being an idiot?

Best loadout I ever saw was a christmas special with someone in a red borat mankini, santa hat and an old wild west six shooter. Tough as nails, it must have been about 5 degrees!

Archived