Big size bdu/acu

Makwa
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

have a look on Militrsy1st, Flectarn etc, they usually have the sizes on there and some brands do larger sizes plus, they are not always the sizes it states ....as in they come up bigger. Ive ordered before what i thought was the correct waist size only to have to send back for the smaller ones as kept falling down .....

They have free returns as well so at least you can try on and send back if no good :)

Hey mate, I found that for Multicam the options topped out typically at 42” waist or so. But for DPM woodland it was a lot more forgiving.

Also I got woodland stuff from combatsouth in the uk and the 44” waist was very generous. Unlike the 42” Multicam viper stuff.

as an aside I gott he viper Multicam shirt with wicking material and elbow pads. The arms are comically large and the chest stuff was nice and stretchy. But go and try it on and see how you get on!

good luck!

Archived