Still Curving left??

Fireant77
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys, 

I have upgraded my hop up and bucking to the action army on with a maple leaf rubber, however, my bb's still curved to the left towards the end of the flight! its almost like I need to turn the whole hop up unit to the left to correct it ( i know you cant do this) is there anything else I can do .... apart from holding the gun at a cockeyed angle ..which is the only way I can see of making them fly straight?? any help welcomed 

My gun is a VSR 10

• Mostly Retired Moderators
1 hour ago, proffrink said:

If someone has the link, there's that video of the guy shining a light through his scope so as to get a projection of the reticule on the wall for aligning the optic in the scope rings properly.

This one?

I have change the hop up unit and arm to the action army hop up unit with maple leaf rubber so that shouldn't be the problem, I have aligned my scope properly and it does fire accurately up to around 30 meters but after that, it curves left! 

Archived