Fireant77

Still Curving left??

7 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, 

I have upgraded my hop up and bucking to the action army on with a maple leaf rubber, however, my bb's still curved to the left towards the end of the flight! its almost like I need to turn the whole hop up unit to the left to correct it ( i know you cant do this) is there anything else I can do .... apart from holding the gun at a cockeyed angle ..which is the only way I can see of making them fly straight?? any help welcomed 

My gun is a VSR 10

If someone has the link, there's that video of the guy shining a light through his scope so as to get a projection of the reticule on the wall for aligning the optic in the scope rings properly.

This is a side effect of the design of the VSR hop arm applying inconsistent pressure to the bucking.  

Rotating the inner barrel won't fix it, you need to change the hop unit / arm. 

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

If someone has the link, there's that video of the guy shining a light through his scope so as to get a projection of the reticule on the wall for aligning the optic in the scope rings properly.

This one?

I have change the hop up unit and arm to the action army hop up unit with maple leaf rubber so that shouldn't be the problem, I have aligned my scope properly and it does fire accurately up to around 30 meters but after that, it curves left!