Finally got a decent video up... I hope

JerseyRider
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Finally found out why my editor didnt like the HD footage i had...

So i made this little sneek preview video... However the HD take time to render so it might not be the best of qulity straight away..

Also abit of slow mo experiment :)

• Supporters

Looking good, i imagine your camera doesn't record at 60fps or that Slow mo would of looked a lot smoother :P

Just mess around with the settings you'd find something,

Personally I find that most cameras can record 1080p @ 30fps but have the option to record 720p at 60fps I much prefer recording in 720p @ 60fps and its not a b**** to render :)

I will continue to play around :) as usuall!

right after more playing (bring on the sexual indiendos!) i have set it to 720p at 60fps so she shall see... It was at 720p at 30fps so quailty will be the same but the slow mo videos will be alot better

• Supporters

some wheelies, police chases (we know your familiar with them!) nah just some nice road vids as long as the audio is ok! (i.e no rattles) lots of high revs basically :)

The plan was to do a video on each tourist place etc with the bike included to try to encourge poeple to come over here on a bike... But i didnt quite know how to do that.... lol

• AF-UK Founding Member

Well those panoramic shots work fine. Just go to the pretty places and do them :P

I'm sure you know the island better than me. I know there's some pretty good roads in the north of the island where they do the hill climb? (I think they're pretty central, maybe slightly east of the middle of the island) Those could be worth a drive.

• 1 month later...

what program are you using to render out your video. i would recomend sony vegas. (can download torrents for free easy to install)

the software is fairly simple to use for basic cutting and basic editing of videos, also handels rendering alot better. and there is also a lot of more advance features with the program that will let you create fantastic videos. even by something as simple as a colour curve editor you can make a video more virbrant.

sorry for my bad spelling, never was my strong suit, also what camera do you have, it seems to be of a fairly good quality

Archived