Snow Wolf Products

Hex
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

First time poster here!

I have been looking into getting my hands on an AUG, I have been looking around, unfortunately the Tokyo Marui is a little out of my price range, and from some of the forum posts I have seen the build quality of the classic army models isn't the best.

I have seen this: http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p34775/Snow-Wolf-Steyr-AUG-AEG-Rifle-(Olive-Drab)/product_info.html

I currently own a King Arms BRO, completely stock, and A VFC Stinger M4. But I am selling the stinger as its just a little on the short side for my comfort.

Basically, my main question is, can anyone comment on the quality of Snow Wolf products, as they are a company I have heard nothing about...good or bad.

Thanks!

Hex ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Snow Wolf is... Interesting. They make some unique guns, but to be honest they are crap. Dont get them unless you just want the shell and plan to replace literally ALL of the internals.

I did just that with their Barrett.

XCRnMoK.jpg

TJSJ9Yw.jpg

Thanks man! I presume the build quality is at least reliable enough, the Barrett looks like quite the rifle!

• Supporters

Not really... The bolt on the Barrett broke when we racked it... Its cheap metal. We just wanted the body

Archived