New player, Manchester area, looking for friends!

Cadoris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening folks.

I've been interest in the hobby/sport for a while now, and have never really had the opportunity to begin.

But now I am (wooooo) and I'm looking for like minded people in the Manchester area for advice, tips and the best places to play and buy.

Yes I know I can just turn up and talk to whomever is there, but I like to go prepared.

Any of you guys and gals here around my local area interested in making a new friend.

• Supporters

Welcome! Have a look at some of the pinned posts on the forum. They're very helpful for people just getting into Airsoft. 

Hi I'm just outside Manchester in new mills. I'm just starting to into it. Luckily I have quite a rew friends into it. I went to bomb up airsoft Tuesday for one of  their twice weekly pistol comps there do it tue and Thurs it was really friendly and a lot of fun. The also run an outside ground called the prey ground . It's on this Sunday but unfortunately I can't make it but will be going as soon as I can. There are details on their site. It's 35 on the day or 30 booked in advance ( can someone tell me what usual prices are?) Plus's 15 quid rental if needed. I'm going to the pistol shooting next Thursday night . But they don't rent out pistols. Please feel free to pm me

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hello mate welcome to the forum, I'm not in Manchester but this place is also great to talk to like minded people and get knowledge :)

ATB Marc 

I don't live in Manchester, further north in Lancaster, but regularly travel around Manchester when i do go to different events. If i have no other locations planned or booked, I always fall back on Halo Mill, and Halo Mill - Proving Grounds which takes me round the M6/M61/M62 and other M's so Manchester would be a tough shout in the early hours of the morning if you ever wanted to jump in with me.

For example, if I do halo mill, I leave home about 7:30 and I arrive there about 9:30ish ready for them opening, obligatory motorway coffee stop included, normally walking in my front door in the evening between 6 & 7pm.

Relatively new to the airsoft side of things myself, and this lot have been spot on, and the people I have run into along the way.

welcome,

in terms of places to play around the area:

Bury - Labyrinth (CQB)

Heyhood - Area 38 (CQB in old school)

Oldham - Sou Kula

Swinton - First and Only Shop Bunker (Wed nights - small CQB)

Wigan - The Mill (opening this weekend) (CQB)

Leek - Anzio (FIBUA)

Stockport - Invasion  (CQB Mill)

• 9 months later...

Archived