ca m15a4 rewirig

Blocko_23
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

if it was me and i will be doing something very similar id not bother with the pack and just source the parts and self channel the wires staying away from any moving parts. the gearbox should be very simple to rewire from with a soldering iron just be carefull to place the fuse somewere safe! many dont bother with a fuse but id be playing it safe as you could blow ure motor although their cheap u dont wanna keep buying them.

Also you way want to mod ure crane stock space with a dremmel so you can put a nunchuk style decent lipo in there and this can be done very easily buy cutting away the internal edges of the battery space as a friend and i did also cranes are exellent donors to place a lipo monitor in the butt of the stock as a few clever drilled holes will show you ure green or red light.

i have had people have problems with the crane stock housing the fuse as it impairs with the stock movement. their is a web site u may want to check out and possibly get the work done buy as he is exellent at custom mods and thats www.airsoftupgrade.co.uk he is VERY reasonable and deals with all aspects of upgrades and mods.

Archived