Shotgun shell storage

Therealryanbolt
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I spose the obvious question to start with is how much shotgunning you expect to do and what sort of shotgun your intending to use. The one shot G&P M870's shew through a lot less ammo than the TM, for example. And, of course, what sort of rig your intending to put it on and how much space you have available. The easiest option is just to shove shells into an accessory pouch, though it's far from sexy. If you don't mind taking up large quantities of your rig then you can go with the shell holding panels, or if space is a concern theres always something like a fold-out shell pouch: http://www.sordusa.com/12GA-x-12.html. It's the usual argument of security vs accessability. In my own case I'de prefer to go with a gun mounted shell rack in combination with the shell pouch to refill from that I linked above.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

I have a 12 shell holder velcro strap thing you can have for free?

I'll get a photo of it when I get home.

I don't need it any more since I don't own a shotgun no more.

It's like a.. thing.. that velcros around a strap/belt/sling...

• Supporters

Aside, I've yet to empty 2 shells x 10 shots a shell during a game, due to being consistently outshot and deadified by AEGs at range and pistols up close.  And that includes paranoia shots when I couldn't recall if I'd racked it or not after a respawn.  Great fun, but unless you're channelling your Inner Operator I wouldn't expect to get through that much ammo.

Hmmm, I think I might get through some ammo ha ha

gfC5o58.jpg

I just bought the holder from eBay, dirt cheap and has a Velcro cover on the other side should you need it. Shells are pre-fired real steel I re-crimped quickly this afternoon

43 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Oooh, new toy?  That's essentially a 3 barreled AEG, right?  Action reports required.

Yep, uses loads of ammo, but as I only target shoot or practical pistol, it’s only a bit silly.

My daughter loves it, so I can see it going Tiffany blue soon lol

Archived