Fire-support Customs

SoniCKill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys. I've recently got into airsoft. I just got my self a new and shinny Marui Hi-Cap Gold Match. Now I am wondering if anyone brought a fire-support custom gun? I am thinking about getting a https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/firesupport-custom-ics-ebb-cxp-ape-cqb-tan

Are there customs gun worth the extra costs? Do they come assembled or in parts? Are they worth it? Thanks for the information.

Hi mate, great choice on the TM gold match, it's my best performing pistol in my collection and that counts custom built ones too lol.. 

I can't answer your question on fire-support custom guns, although the one you linked looks very nice indeed, but if you ever have any hi-capa questions let me know I will either have a video on it or can answer your question. 

Happy Shooting. 

ATB Marc 

It looks like they've just bundled together an ICS Cxp ape and some accessories, it your choice do you buy a bundle or choose your own accessories.

That might be a good deal, you'd need to total the cost of everything if you bought it all individually, id say just buy a gun you like and customise it how you like it.

It imagine it would come in the standard box and you'd have to put the attachments on yourself, but I don't know. 

Archived