Straight hi-cap M4 mags, source?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’ve had a look around, and can’t seem to find much, and nothing in the U.K.

I want to convert my AA-12 Sledgehammer mags from the measily 93 round to a hi-cap, looks possible but I really need straight not curved M4 hi caps.

Anyone seen any the UK?

Ta in advance

rdb

• Mostly Retired Moderators
On 01/11/2017 at 6:34 PM, rocketdogbert said:

I’ve had a look around, and can’t seem to find much, and nothing in the U.K.

I want to convert my AA-12 Sledgehammer mags from the measily 93 round to a hi-cap, looks possible but I really need straight not curved M4 hi caps.

Anyone seen any the UK?

Ta in advance

rdb

Would you be able to use/convert a FAMAS mag?

https://www.surplusstore.co.uk/famas-style-hi-cap-magazine.html

cybergun-famas-magazine.jpg?timestamp=15

Failing that it'd be a dinky 190 round Vietnam magazine?

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/stanag-magazines/dboys-m16-m4-metal-hi-cap-190rnd-magazine-black.htm#.Wf0GBGmnxnE

m16-m4-metal-hi-cap-190rnd-magazine-blac

• 3 weeks later...

You might struggle with a Famas mag, None of mine fit in a standard M4 style gun. 

Better off going with the Vietnam type mag. 

• Head Moderator
On 11/1/2017 at 6:34 PM, rocketdogbert said:

I want to convert my AA-12 Sledgehammer mags from the measily 93 round to a hi-cap

Stop being cheap and buy the TM drum Hi-cap (3000 BBs) :lol:  It is bulky but pure joy to use on my shotgun.

I expect you would need a 3D printed converter in the magwell to take the smaller M4 magazine.

2 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

Stop being cheap and buy the TM drum Hi-cap (3000 BBs) :lol:  It is bulky but pure joy to use on my shotgun.

I expect you would need a 3D printed converter in the magwell to take the smaller M4 magazine.

Ha ha ha, I have the glorious-ness that is 3000 rounds of hosing bliss, this was just for a laugh.

I bought a cheap hi-cap mag, I’m going to put the guts of it inside the Sledgehammer mag. Just needs a bit of fettling when I get time lol

gfC5o58.jpg

Archived