Noob's rocking up alone....muggy or not...thoughts

Gazmeister
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
11 hours ago, Osiris said:

got ukara now so wont have skirmish cash ill be spending it on stuff!!

Get defence of being an active airsoft skirmisher.

Use defence to buy guns for skirmishing.

No money left for skirmishing.

Such justice, very lawful.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Get defence of being an active airsoft skirmisher.

Use defence to buy guns for skirmishing.

No money left for skirmishing.

Such justice, very lawful.

Instead will be running round the house and garden with brand new gear shouting at the wife n kids to 'push up'!!!!:lol:

11 hours ago, Osiris said:

Might have to give TWA a go sometime in the new year (got ukara now so wont have skirmish cash ill be spending it on stuff!!) it sounds pretty good, Its only 20 miles from me which isn't much more than ace combat so shouldn't be a bad run on a sat morning i hope (BUT IT IS ALONG THE M20/25 then a21 :( )   Ive got a site pretty much 5-10 mins away from my house that i haven't played yet too, so many sites so little time! and ive only played on one and just three times so far to get ukara.

This sport/hobby is highly addictive i must say :D walking through woods and seeing a trip wire rigged up keeps you on your toes and the massive pyros used this weekend to simulate airstrikes etc makes it an experience

https://www.facebook.com/AcecombatA/ videos/1743565335675639/   (our starting day charge, had to split the link because it came up as massive)

mate, come up (to TWA) on the 2nd Dec - walk on isn't much I think? would be good to get a decent crowd especially a few forum lads

3 hours ago, Gazmeister said:

mate, come up (to TWA) on the 2nd Dec - walk on isn't much I think? would be good to get a decent crowd especially a few forum lads

Think it is £20 for a full day walk on.

Haven't seen a forest rigged before, might be fun to venture out too.

On 11/6/2017 at 7:34 PM, Prisce said:

@Albiscuit Let us know when you head to the school we shall join you;) It's local to me, just haven't had enough interest to go yet.

this Sunday ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/10/2017 at 7:18 PM, Nicky blue eyes said:

Just do it. I did and I never looked back. Now my 16 year old nephew tags along. But before that i got chatting to people and it was fine. You don't have to be the life of the party,  just be open minded.  As for guns and stuff, my wifes not to bad how ever her first question is "how much did it cost" after the anger subsides the rules she lays down are 1)dont shoot the kids.2) don't let the kids play with my guns and 3) don't scare the neighbours. Lol I'm based in broadstairs myself.

I have to say this comment made me laugh for a good 30 seconds!! 

New to airsoft "proper" myself. I say proper as I'm certain most boys from the 80's had skirmishes with their friends with crappy bb guns in the woods before strict laws and "technology" took over. I shot myself in the foot a little with my partner. To try and soften the blow of the cost of my new "hobby" (People have been nagging me to get a hobby for years as she goes out with friends but I don't so have little to do other than look after the kids so she can go out and then play video games online with my brother) 

So here I am, getting her to watch airsoft videos, and now she wants to come with me. I've already got a gun and ordering eye and face pro + spare mag and battery next week so I can start (really annoyed I can't come join you guys this Sunday as its only an hours drive) but she is going to rent in case she finds after one or two days out she isn't as into it as I am. I loved military stuff when I was younger. My closest friend was in the cadets for many years and I was always so envious as my mum couldn't afford to pay for the gear I needed to go. Then I nearly enlisted when I turned 16 and the only reason I didn't was that I totally forgot about it when my mum kicked me out and I had to find somewhere to live and (Typically) met a girl and didn't want to move far away. Now I'm almost 30 with 2 children and after getting back into milsims on arma 3 really started getting the itch again. 

Anyway, keep in touch and if you guys fancy meeting up at a game later in December/January I'm *we* >.< are in :D

1 hour ago, Crimsonknight3 said:

I have to say this comment made me laugh for a good 30 seconds!! 

New to airsoft "proper" myself. I say proper as I'm certain most boys from the 80's had skirmishes with their friends with crappy bb guns in the woods before strict laws and "technology" took over. I shot myself in the foot a little with my partner. To try and soften the blow of the cost of my new "hobby" (People have been nagging me to get a hobby for years as she goes out with friends but I don't so have little to do other than look after the kids so she can go out and then play video games online with my brother) 

So here I am, getting her to watch airsoft videos, and now she wants to come with me. I've already got a gun and ordering eye and face pro + spare mag and battery next week so I can start (really annoyed I can't come join you guys this Sunday as its only an hours drive) but she is going to rent in case she finds after one or two days out she isn't as into it as I am. I loved military stuff when I was younger. My closest friend was in the cadets for many years and I was always so envious as my mum couldn't afford to pay for the gear I needed to go. Then I nearly enlisted when I turned 16 and the only reason I didn't was that I totally forgot about it when my mum kicked me out and I had to find somewhere to live and (Typically) met a girl and didn't want to move far away. Now I'm almost 30 with 2 children and after getting back into milsims on arma 3 really started getting the itch again. 

Anyway, keep in touch and if you guys fancy meeting up at a game later in December/January I'm *we* >.< are in :D

Nice post mate...

you got the missus interested enough to go with you?! Legendary skills my friend, legendary!! Haha

the meet is this Sat mate not Sunday so get over if you can?

gaz

42 minutes ago, Gazmeister said:

Nice post mate...

you got the missus interested enough to go with you?! Legendary skills my friend, legendary!! Haha

the meet is this Sat mate not Sunday so get over if you can?

gaz

Yeah it's fun with her wanting to come. Then I can't be moaned at for spending money!! lol I do want to try some milsim events so I hope she doesn't get "too" into it or childcare is going to be a nightmare!! lol 

I doubt ill be able to make Saturday. Christmas is killing us this year haha If ANY of you have any idea what a hatchimal is you will understand our wallets pain! Christmas presents and a 5 year olds birthday the day after >.< If you find any matches you might be going to later in the month/Jan let us know on this thread :)

On 29/11/2017 at 3:08 PM, Immortal said:

Afternoon Gazmeister, I'll be there on the 2nd. I normally do the full day rain or shine.

Was good to meet you yesterday fella....another decent turnout. Nice work with the grenade lol.....was jolly nice if their team member to pass back to you to use on his team again :lol:

going back on the 30th Dec mate if about.

aching like a biatch today!! Roast n feet up I reckon....

2 hours ago, Gazmeister said:

Was good to meet you yesterday fella....another decent turnout. Nice work with the grenade lol.....was jolly nice if their team member to pass back to you to use on his team again :lol:

going back on the 30th Dec mate if about.

aching like a biatch today!! Roast n feet up I reckon....

Good to meet you too mate. It was a fun run of games, I think we won overall but I was too knackered to listen... :D

LOL... I could here the other team having a right go at the fella that handed me back the grenade only to get banged again.

I think that last stand was my best kill streak yet. I'll be there on the 30th for sure.

Archived