marui.recoil shock series

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

As it turns out , a psg1 won't be the easiest thing to get hold of. The next thing I was after was a ptw, but iwas thinking, as I have no set budget a.marui next gen gun would be better for me and more fun. I'm looking at the recce rifle, which I already know has an amazing hopup from the sopmod and cqbr, so I'm wondering, what are everyone else's thoughts on these guns?

Thanks,

Marcus

As it turns out , a psg1 won't be the easiest thing to get hold of. The next thing I was after was a ptw, but iwas thinking, as I have no set budget a.marui next gen gun would be better for me and more fun. I'm looking at the recce rifle, which I already know has an amazing hopup from the sopmod and cqbr, so I'm wondering, what are everyone else's thoughts on these guns?

Thanks,

Marcus

Can I just say from experince that the recoil (Mauri) are STUPIDLY hard to upgrade because of the timing that the recoil uses also the gearbox is not standed and has extra parts added to it. :P

P.S You will hate my sig...

I will get the guys at eagle 6 ro do upgrading for me, so I don't mess it up.

and yes, your Sig is amazing.:P

That is how it should be :P

I am not a fan of the fact that the gearbox has a strange groth that goes into the stock tube.

On a side note, What do people think about Tokyo marui's Hi-capa 5.1 I am thinking of buying one. B)

• Supporters

my friend has one, I use it all the time, I believe it is one of the best pistols available, it hasc so many upgrades and good mags, performs great. I'm not keen on the looks, I prefer my night warrior for that however it just beats my 1811 four perfuormance, its a great gun.

Archived